Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3

A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Workbook for Students
Lesson 3
I do not understand anything I see in this room (on this street, from this window, in this place). 


I hit a small speed bump today while meditating. Cali our cat is quite vocal in the morning upon our awakening. She meows and meows and yet keeps her distance. If approached she runs away. This her way of playing in the morning. Today while sitting she meowed and meowed while keeping her distance in the hallway. I closed the bedroom doors so as not to disturb Melissa or Griffin and yet I was worried she would wake one of them, so I chased her out to the garage through the cat door then blocked the cat door with a box.  I'll either have to do this every morning or leave the bedroom doors open and hope she stays in the bedroom and remains quite while there. Otherwise, I'll feed her then she's locked out for the duration of my sit.

The entire process is taking me longer than I expected the past few mornings but with practice I hope that things become streamlined a bit or once work begins again I will be having difficulty getting to work on time. I will have to get to bed  by 9pm in order to awake at 5am.  Melissa usually wakes up shortly before 6am and showers and Griff is awake by 6:15am. Since I'm riding my bike three days a week (M,W,F) I can and will shower at work (part of the perks of working in a Life Skills Classroom).  I still have to get dressed, eat a quick breakfast, move Griff along, brush teeth, helmet on and ride Griff to school then off to work. If I can get Griff to school a few minutes before 7am that's perfect because it takes me 45 minutes to ride to work and I need to clock in no later than 7:52am. It will be tight but I think I can do it. If I'm late I can stay later in the afternoon or cut a lunch short.

Wish Me Luck,

Daniel

CATHOLIC SAINT OF THE DAY
The Most Holy Name of Jesus
Yep, you heard it right.
 Jesus is also a Saint, as well as a Prophet and a Rabbi...
Oh Yeah, and a Son of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment