Sunday, December 18, 2011

Accentuating the Positive

So, what's going good and right within and without in my little world?  Let's see... my family life is pretty damn good.  I love and care for my wife and son and would never do anything to jeopardize our special relationships with one another.  I love the fact that my job feeds me emotionally and allows valuable time with my family even though it is a lower paying job than I would like (and that some would expect for someone of my age).  I do  service related public education work giving one-to-one assistance and support to children and adults that need the help. I work most weekends in order to pay bills that my normal 9-5 job won't cover.  I love and enjoy my coworkers company understanding that they care and love the students and individuals we work with. I also see and understand, quite clearly, that my coworkers are human and have foibles just as I do. Anyway, this is the positive and negative of where I'm at in the here and now. Looking forward to just sitting and cycling forth back to the future later.

No comments:

Post a Comment