Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 43


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY
Jesus said: Recognize what is before you, and what is hidden from you will be revealed to you; for there is nothing hidden that will not be made manifest.
Gospel of Thomas saying #5


INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY
The Bodhisattva Vows 

Sentient beings are numberless,
I vow to save them.
Desires are inexhaustible,
I vow to put an end to them.
The Dharmas are boundless,
I vow to master them.
The Buddha Way is unsurpassable,
I vow to attain it.



A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Lesson 43
God is my Source. I cannot see apart from Him.

I see through the eyes of forgiveness. 
I see the world as blessed. 
The world can show me myself. 
I see my own thoughts, which are like God's.



EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...

Rather reason with individuals; not with argument but with truth as the base of the stand - and know who IS the author OF that truth which ye may so lightly proclaim, and yet not know the meaning of the manner of life or the living of one who may have proclaimed same!
Reading 1669-1



RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
Be Still and Look Within

No comments:

Post a Comment