Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 42


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY
At the moment of awakening, the Buddha exclaimed: “Wonder of wonders! All living beings are truly enlightened and shine with wisdom and virtue. But because their minds have become deluded and turned inward to the small self, they fail to understand this” (Kegon Sutra).


INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY

May I be at peace, May my heart remain open,
May I awaken to the light of my own true nature,
May I be healed, May I be a source of healing for all beings.
From Pocket Full of Miracles 
by Joan Borysenko Ph.D



A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Lesson 42
God is my strength. Vision is His gift.


EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...

Because others have neglected or do neglect or mistreat or take advantage, know that if ye rail on them ye are creating poison within thine own system. But if ye do not rail on them, it turns upon THEM! But BLESS them, rather. 
Reading 1311-1



TODAY'S RELIGIOUS iCON


RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
Look beyond your own and others faults today toward the truth of your oneness with God/Goodness/Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment