Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 8

A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Workbook for Students
Lesson 8
My mind is preoccupied with past thoughts.


More synchronicity:           
DREAM WORK 

I rarely remember my dreams anymore so I'm going to take this opportunity to record some since I had two very vivid and emotional dreams last night. I say two dreams but they both bled into one another.

The first dream involved myself and my family (Melissa, Griffin and I) moving to Australia and into an apartment then finding out that we lived immediately around the corner from my ex-wife (for those that don't know, I spent four years living in Melbourne, Australia and my ex-wife was and is Australian). In fact we had looked at the very apartment that she was now living in as a prospect for our own residence shortly before she moved in. She had recently moved into this apartment to be near friends that lived in the same complex. Griffin had made friends in the area and was playing with them quite well. I was excited and flabbergasted that these events coincided . 

This dream bled into another where I received a phone call from the younger of my two older sisters who had left on a vacation flight to Bali or Singapore (or someplace like that) with friends and terrorists had taken over the plane.  She had somehow concealed her cell phone in her purse then made it to the bathroom and called me. The fear was palpable. It was interesting that at moments during the dream I took her perspective, from her body, seeing and feeling what she saw and felt. 

I awoke shortly thereafter...


No comments:

Post a Comment