Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 83


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

Blessed are the poor in spirit:
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn:
for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek:
for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness:
for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful:
for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart:
for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers:
for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake:
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:3-10 - Jesus


INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY

"All-y all-y in come free"


A COURSE IN MIRACLES
LESSON 83

Today let us review these ideas:
(65) My only function is the one God gave me.

My perception of this does not change my function.
This does not give me a function other than the one God gave me. 
Let me not use this to justify a function God did not give me.


(66) My happiness and my function are one.

This cannot separate my happiness from my function.
The oneness of my happiness and my function remains wholly unaffected by this. 
Nothing, including this, can justify the illusion of happiness apart from my function.




EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...

Thus no wonder confusion comes, unless there is held to the one mighty purpose--Love Divine that so overshadows all else as to be that alone that makes an experience in the earth worth while . . .
Reading 1402-1


RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
Forgive yourself and others their setbacks and stumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment