Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 65


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY
When asked,
"What is love?"
The master said:
"To be respectful at home, painstaking at work, faithful to all."
The Analects of Confucius

INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY

When I am liberated by silence,
when I am no longer involved
in the measurement of life, but in the living of it,
I can discover a form of prayer in which
there is effectively no distraction.
My whole life becomes a prayer.
My whole silence is full of prayer.
The world of silence in which I am immersed
contributes to my prayer.
Thomas Merton - 1956


A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Lesson 65
My only function is the one God gave me.

My only function is the one God gave me. I want no other 
and I have no other.


EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...

Keep the mental attitudes of helpfulness and hopefulness in its relationships, in its dealings with the fellow man. For these will make for greater returns in harmony and peace within self, than may be acquired in any other way or manner. And also bring for SELF, not only a useful life but useful in a PURPOSEFUL manner.
Reading 1100-6


RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
Be bold and see your hands as God's Hand's and feet as God's Feet. Se God shining through you as you go about your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment