Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 63


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY
14“You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. 15No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father."
 Matthew 5:14-16

INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY

A Prayer for Light

Timidly and humbly I ask the Universe

Let the white light of the Universe
enfold, protect me
and bathe me in its healing love.
Let this journey be a tool
to bring peace of mind,
love, joy and kindness back to my life.
Cleanse my soul of hurt and bitterness,
resentment, vengeful and judgmental thinking.
Give me balance and serenity
to face each trial with faith,
an open mind, love and kindness.
When I get lost, let the sun shine down
white light to show me the way back
to the path of Love.
                        Amen.
  An original prayer by Susan H, thanks Susan.


A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Lesson 63
The light of the world brings peace to every mind
through my forgiveness.

The light of the world brings peace to every mind 
through my forgiveness. I am the means God has 
appointed for the salvation of the world.


EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...

Unless those activities among men are the aid for the greater number, rather than for the class or the few, they must eventually fail.
Reading 826-2


RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
Take some time off for yourself  today.

No comments:

Post a Comment