Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 75


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY
Soham Soham Soham Soham
Om Om Om Om Om Om Om Om Om Om I am neither mind nor body, immortal Self I am I am witness of three states, I am knowledge absolute I am fragrance in jasmine, beauty in flowers I am coolness in the ice, flavour in the coffee I am greenness in the leaf, hue in the rainbow I am taste bud in the tongue, essence in the orange I am mind of all minds, Prana of all Pranas I am Soul of all souls, Self of all selves I am Atman in all beings, apple of all eyes I am Sun of all suns, Light of all lights. I am that I am, I am that I am, I am that I am, I am that I am. Song of Vibhuti Yoga - Sri Swami Sivananda




INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY
Om bramharpanam bramhahavira
bramhagnau bramhna hutam, bramhaiva tena gantavyam bramha karmasamadhina Om shantih shantih shantih Oh Almighty! Life is oblation! We offer all fruits of duty to you. Kindly concede! We surrender everything to you! Oh Almighty! May there be a Peace! Peace! Peace! Everywhere. The Bhagavad Gita 4:24 - India



A COURSE IN MIRACLES



LESSON 75


The light has come.



The light has come. I have forgiven the world.
The light has come. I have forgiven you.

EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING

Think on This...

If ye would find self, look within. Know what is thine own ideal - spiritual, mental, material... For judge not if ye be not judged - this is the law. When ye judge, the same judgement ye are passing to thyself.


Reading 3457-1




RELIGIOUS iCON OF THE DAY






No comments:

Post a Comment