Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 70


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY
The wise wear common clothes and carry jewels in their hearts.
Tao Te Ching 70

INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY

I am one with my father and the universe.
I am one with mother earth.
I am one with everyone within the reach of my voice.
And, in this togetherness, we ask the divine intelligence to eradicate all
negatives from our hearts, from our minds,
from our words, and from our actions.
And, so be it.
Babatunde Olatunji - 1927-2003


A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Lesson 70
My salvation comes from me.

My salvation comes from me. It cannot come from 
anywhere else.

My salvation cannot come from any of these things. 
My salvation comes from me and only from me.

My salvation comes from me. Nothing outside of me can hold 
me back. Within me is the world's salvation and my own.




EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...

For as the body has understood, and as the body has experienced within self, unless the purposes, the ideals of individuals - no matter in what walk of life they be, whether in shining shoes or acting as president - unless they be founded in truth and in the SPIRIT of truth, they MUST be false in their ending!
Reading 462-10


KOAN OF THE DAY
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the kings horses and all the the kings men
couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again

No comments:

Post a Comment