Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 69


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY
He who takes vengeance or bears a grudge acts like someone who, having cut one hand while handling a knife, avenges himself by stabbing the other hand.
Rosh Hashanah 17.A

INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY

May we love ever more.
May we motivate ourselves to committed love in Action.
May we motivate ourselves to live the life we wish to see in the world.
May we be the transformation we wish to see in the world.
From the inside out . . .
From the roots branching upwards . . .
From the heart
to thought
to word
to action.
Through life's trials and hardships
we can arise beautiful and free.
For Luna - Julia Butterfly Hill - 11/26/2000


A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Lesson 69
My grievances hide the light of the world in me.

My grievances hide the light of the world in me. I cannot 
see what I have hidden. Yet I want to let it be revealed to 
me, for my salvation and the salvation of the world.

If I hold this grievance the light of the world will be hidden 
from me.



EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...

. . . justifying of self is blaming someone else.
Reading 2803-2


KOAN OF THE DAY
Be Know-Where Now!

RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
Forgive Self, Forgive Other, Forgive ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment