Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19


The great quantum physicist Erwin Shrodinger said that if we could measure the sum total of the number of minds in the universe, "there would be just one." Likewise, Einstein commented that " the illusion that we are separate from one another is an optical delusion of our consciousness." Consider the possibility that everyone you see around you is like a character in a dream. They are all projections of yourself. More properly, we are all characters in the dream of the One Great Dream. 
from POCKET FULL OF MIRACLES

by Joan Boryensenko


INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY
Great Spirit, you are the One who gives the illusion of having fragmented into the many so that You can know Yourself and Grow through us. Help me realize my unity with You and all other beings by seeing that everyone I meet is a mirror of some aspect of myself. Let me learn from my friends, and particularly let me learn from my enemies and those I hold in judgement.
from POCKET FULL OF MIRACLES
by Joan Boryensenko

A COURSE IN MIRACLES
Lesson 19
I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts.


EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...
. . . happiness is love of something outside of self! It may never be obtained, may never be known by loving only things within self or self's own domain!
Reading 281-30

SAINT OF THE DAY
Meister Eckhart
We sink eternally from letting go to letting go into God.

RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
Be of One Big Mind, One Big Heart, One Big Body
Bless the Dream and Dreamers 
throughout your day today

No comments:

Post a Comment